返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第2季 第03集>>

  • 1. I did not solicit.
    我没有教唆他们。
  • 2. I'm just wondering how you account for your success.
    我只想知道你如何解释你的成功。
  • 3. Because it will definitely raise eyebrows
    因为这必定会引起。
  • 4. over at Schweikart & Cokely.
    斯韦卡特和考科利的质疑。
  • 5. I'm sorry, but it will.
    抱歉但这是事实。
  • 6. Particularly in a case involving seniors,for whom the ethical guidelines on solicitation
    特别是牵涉到老年人的案子,美国律师协会有关教唆的职业道德规范。
  • 7. were virtually created by the ABA.
    实际上就是为老年人而制定的。
  • 8. Chuck, I'm sure that --
    查克 我确定...。
  • 9. Jimmy, if you could clear this up,that would be helpful.
    吉米 如果你能解释明白,会大有帮助。
  • 10. I went to Amarillo to confer with a client
    我去了阿马里洛探访一位客户。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 67 Previous Next