<< 风骚律师 第2季 第03集>>
-
1. and to make sure that we had a solid,good-faith basis for our case there, overall.
确保我们在当地的案子,建立在真诚可靠的基础上。
-
2. And as many of you are aware,I've visited more than my share of retirement homes.
如你们所知,我拜访了比计划多得多的养老院。
-
3. These are close-knit communities.
他们可是关系紧密的社群。
-
4. Let me tell you, word gets around real fast.
消息传播得总是特别快。
-
5. If Dorothy in Phase Two gets a new Rascal Scooter,well, it's big news.
住二期的桃乐茜买了辆新的电动车,马上大家就知道了。
-
6. So these other 23 residents, they approached you.
所以其他二十三位老年人主动找到你。
-
7. Cliff, they heard the scuttlebutt
克利福德 在我踏进德州前。
-
8. before I crossed state lines.
他们早已听到了风声。
-
9. And I certainly didn't have to go knocking on any doors.
我更没有必要挨家挨户拜访。
-
10. And is it any surprise that they want to speak
他们都很想和一位带来好消息。