<< 风骚律师 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. At the time, I didn't think it was necessary.
当时我觉得没必要。
-
2. Well, you were wrong about that.
那你想错了。
-
3. We were caught flat-footed in front of our co-counsel,which I don't need to tell you, does not reflect well on HHM.
我们被合伙律师问了个措手不及,不用我跟你解释 这对HHM的影响很不好。
-
4. Or on you.
对你也不好。
-
5. That'll be all.
就这样吧。
-
6. You can go.
你可以走了。
-
7. What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办。
-
8. So, what do you think?
你觉得呢。
-
9. I figure from here, you've got a good bead on the place,but someone inside -- they can't pick you out.
我觉得从这里可以很清楚地观察对面,但里面的人 他们发现不了你。
-
10. Tuco and me -- that's our spot.
屠库和我 就在那里。