<< 风骚律师 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. No amount of money makes this a good idea -- for you.
钱再多这也是个馊主意 对你来说。
-
2. Look, man, I told you that I'm not --
听着 伙计 我说了我没...。
-
3. No, it's a bad move because it doesn't solve your real problem.
这样不好 因为解决不了你的实际问题。
-
4. My real problem? What's that?
实际问题是什么。
-
5. It's not Tuco.
不是屠库。
-
6. It's keeping a secret.
而是保密。
-
7. A dead Tuco draws Salamancas like flies.
屠库的死会把塞拉曼加的人像苍蝇一样引来。
-
8. The cartel noses into the business,looks for who hit one of theirs.
贩毒集团会打探此事,寻找杀害同伙的人。
-
9. You gonna be able to keep your secrets then?
你那时还能保密吗。
-
10. Something's got to give.
总要付出代价。