<< 风骚律师 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. Unaccountably, there appears to be a...
不知为何 我们的文件里。
-
2. discrepancy in our filing.
似乎出现了矛盾。
-
3. So the correct address the one
所以正确的地址。
-
4. that appeared in the notice of intent, the 1261?
是意向通知书上的1261号吗。
-
5. It would seem so.
看似如此。
-
6. Uh, uh, uh, we'd like to request a, um,an adjournment of just a few minutes
我们想请求...,休会几分钟。
-
7. so that we can amend the filing to reflect the correct address.
好让我们将文件修改为正确的地址。
-
8. Well, I-I can give you an adjournment, uh, uh,but, uh...uh,I don't think we can get you back in today.
我可以允许休会,但是...,今天可能没办法重新听证了。
-
9. If I may, when do you think you might be able to schedule us?
请问什么时候可以重新安排听证。
-
10. I'm being told by staff
工作人员告知。