<< 风骚律师 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. that they've already done the research for 1216 Rosella Drive.
他们已经对罗塞拉路1216号进行了调查。
-
2. Our folks are going to have to go back to square one
如此一来我们的人又得去新的地址。
-
3. - on the new address. - If we --
-从头开始 -如果...。
-
4. we could obtain a provisional agreement today,to allow the -- the branch to open be--
如果我们今天能取得一份临时协议,允许分行设立...。
-
5. No, no. All due respect,it's up to you folks to submit accurate paperwork.
不 不 恕我直言,提交准确的文件是你们的责任。
-
6. Maybe next time, double-check.
下次最好再次核对。
-
7. Now, uh, the soonest we could revisit this matter --
如今 最快能够重新听证的时间。
-
8. well, it -- it looks like six weeks from Friday.
应该是六周后的周五。
-
9. We -- We can't wait six weeks.
我们等不了六个星期。
-
10. Mr. Commissioner, M-Mesa Verde has put effort and...resources
专员先生 梅萨维德银行已耗费精力与资源。