<< 风骚律师 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. 1261 Rosella Drive, Scottsdale, arizona.
罗塞拉路1261号 亚利桑那州斯科茨代尔。
-
2. Jimmy pulled each and every one,then he left me here, sweating and delirious,while he went off to doctor them.
吉米抽出每一份文件,留我在这里大汗淋漓神志不清,然后跑出去篡改了它们。
-
3. You'd need a photocopier for that.
你需要复印机啊。
-
4. Where'd you go -- some all-night copy shop?
你去哪了 某个通宵营业的复印店吗。
-
5. With a little careful cutting and pasting,he created duplicates --
经过小心剪切和粘贴后,他做好了复制品。
-
6. virtually identical to my originals,but with one key change --
跟原件几乎一模一样,只有一处关键差别。
-
7. 1261 Rosella Drive became 1216 Rosella Drive.
罗塞拉路1261号成了罗塞拉路1216号。
-
8. This is sounding like a lot of work.
这听起来可是大工程。
-
9. No one ever accused you of being lazy --
没人说你懒。
-
10. every other sin in the book, but not that one.
你有各种缺点 唯独不懒。