<< 风骚律师 第2季 第09集>>
-
1. Oh, come on.
天哪拜托。
-
2. I did all this -- what -- for some business?
我为什么要这么做 为了什么生意吗。
-
3. He did it for you.
他都是为了你。
-
4. Oh, I'm sure you didn't know anything about it.
你对此肯定一点都不知情。
-
5. I believe he went off on his own
这肯定是他自己的主意。
-
6. and did this as some kind of twisted romantic gesture.
把这当成某种扭曲的浪漫之举。
-
7. Chuck, I think you need to lie down
查克 你应该躺下来。
-
8. with a cold washcloth on your head.
用冷毛巾敷敷额头了。
-
9. And now that you know, you have no choice.
现在你知道了 你别无选择了。
-
10. This is about a client -- a client who has been defrauded.
这事关委托人 一个被欺骗的委托人。