<< 老友记 第5季 第02集>>
-
1. with people coming up to me all the time going, "Oh, Mrs. Geller, why are you crying"
每个人都要来问我 "盖勒太太 你哭什么"。
-
2. I mean, it was so humiliating!
简直丢死人了。
-
3. I felt like such an idiot!
我就像个白痴。
-
4. It's all my fault. And you know why,Because I make very bad decisions.
这都是我的错 你们知道为什么吗,因为我的决定都不对。
-
5. Oh, that's not true.
不要这么说。
-
6. Yes, it is true. I went,I went after Ross in stupid London!
就是这样 我没胡说 我跑去愚蠢的伦敦追罗斯。
-
7. London is stupid! Stupid!
伦敦的确是个蠢地方 太蠢。
-
8. Phoebe, you were right. I should've never gone to London.
菲比你是对的 我根本不该去伦敦。
-
9. and from now on, you make all my decisions for me.
从今开始 由你帮我做决定。
-
10. Oh, no. I did that for someone once.
不行 我以前就这么做过。