<< 老友记 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. But I'm the host.
我是主持人。
-
2. No, Gary Collins is the host. You'll be answering the phone.
不 盖瑞卡林才是主持人 你负责接电话。
-
3. You don't seem to understand. See, I was Dr. Drake Ramoray.
你恐怕搞不清楚状况 我是雷莫瑞医生。
-
4. Well, here's your phone, doctor.
你负责这支电话 医生。
-
5. I can't believe I can't find a selfless good deed.
我竟然找不到一件无私的善行。
-
6. You know that really old guy that lives next door to me?
以前我家隔壁有个老头。
-
7. I snuck over there and raked up all the leaves on his front stoop.
我偷溜到他家 帮他打扫前廊的落叶。
-
8. But he caught me, and he force-fed me cider and cookies.
他捉到我之后 强迫我喝西打 吃饼干。
-
9. Then I felt wonderful. That old jackass!
可是我却很开心 那个呆子。
-
10. Maybe Joey's right. Maybe all good deeds are selfish.
或许乔伊说得对 所有好事的出发点都有私心。