<< 老友记 第5季 第07集>>
-
1. He's so funny! Whoa, oh.
他真幽默。
-
2. Thank you. Thanks.
谢了 谢谢。
-
3. How's Ross doing since all the Emily stuff?
摩妮卡 罗斯还好吧 还在为艾蜜莉伤心吗。
-
4. He's not great. .
心情不太好。
-
5. But, um, he's dealing with it
不过还撑得下去。
-
6. Oh. Wait, you're not...
等等 你该不会 拜托 不可能。
-
7. Oh, I can't get started with all that Ross stuff again
我不可能再跟罗斯交往。
-
8. I mean, he's gonna screwed up for a looong time.
他还要失魂落魄很久的时间。
-
9. Besides, I don't go for guys right after they get divorced.
况且你也知道 我不喜欢追离婚的男人。
-
10. Right, you only go for them five minutes before they get married.
对 快结婚的人你才要。