<< 老友记 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. We should play that game where everyone says one thing they're thankful for.
我们应该来玩感恩告白游戏。
-
2. Oh, I... I am thankful for this beautiful fall we've been having.
我要说 感谢今年的秋天这么美。
-
3. Very nice. Sweet, Joe.
说得真好 好甜蜜 乔伊。
-
4. Yeah, the other day, I was at the bus stop...
那天我在车站等公车。
-
5. ...and this lovely fall breeze came in out of nowhere...
突然吹来一阵可爱的秋风。
-
6. ...and blew this chick's skirt right up.
把一个女生的裙子吹了起来。
-
7. Oh, which reminds me, I'm also thankful for thongs.
对了 我还要感谢丁字裤。
-
8. Friends S05E08 The One With The Thanksgiving Flashbacks
老友记 第五季 第08集 感恩节大回顾。
-
9. It's not so much an underpant as it is a feat of engineering.
与其说它是内裤 不如说是一种伟大工程。
-
10. It's amazing how much they can do with so little material.
料子那么少 效果却那么大。