<< 老友记 第5季 第08集>>
-
1. And the way they play with your mind. I mean, is it there? Is it not there?
它还会戏弄你 有穿吗 没穿吗。
-
2. Are you aware that you're still talking?
你知道你还在碎碎念吗。
-
3. Is anyone thankful for anything else besides a thong?
有没有人要感谢 丁字裤以外的东西。
-
4. I don't know what to pick. Am I more thankful for my divorce, or my eviction?
我不知道要比较感谢离婚呢 还是感谢被赶出来。
-
5. Wow, see, and I didn't think you'd be able to come up with anything.
我还以为 你会没有感谢的呢。
-
6. I'm sorry. It's just this is the worst Thanksgiving ever.
抱歉 这是最惨的一次感恩节。
-
7. No, no, no. I am the king of bad Thanksgivings.
不 不行 我才是悲惨感恩节盟主。
-
8. You can't just swoop in here with your bad marriage...and take that away from me.
你不能挟失败的婚姻空降 抢了我的宝座。
-
9. You're not gonna tell the whole story about how your parents got divorced, are you?
你又要说你爸妈离婚的事了。
-
10. Come on. I want to hear it.
别这样嘛 我想听。