返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第5季 第10集>>

  • 1. So being a good friend means acting like a jerk?
    当好友就得这么混帐。
  • 2. If it does, then you're an amazing friend of mine.
    要是真如你所说 你可真是我第一号好友。
  • 3. Hey, guys. How about we settle this over a friendly game of Fireball, huh?
    别吵了 何不大家玩场大火球 尽弃前嫌。
  • 4. I'll go unhook the smoke detectors. How about we settle this right now?
    我去拆掉防火警铃 何不现在就一了百了。
  • 5. There. Now no one's going to the game. Ha-ha-ha.
    好了 谁也不准去看球赛。
  • 6. I paid for those tickets. No, you didn't.
    门票是我买的 才怪。
  • 7. You said you would, but you never did. Oh, yeah.
    你每次都说要付钱 却一次也没吐过钱 也对。
  • 8. So we finally get to the top of the mountain, ahem...
    我们终于爬到山顶。
  • 9. ...and airhead here forgets the camera.
    结果这个笨蛋竟然忘了相机。
  • 10. You know, that same thing happened to me one time.
    我也发生过这种事情。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 33 Previous Next