<< 老友记 第5季 第22集>>
-
1. What? I love you.
怎么了 我爱你。
-
2. Man, I wish Ross was coming with us. Y'know? I'm gonna miss him.
真希望罗斯也能一起去 我一定会很想念他的。
-
3. Thanks a lot. I just got that jerk out of my mind.
真是多谢你了 我才刚把那个混蛋给忘掉。
-
4. Hey, so where are we staying? Is the movie putting us up in a big hotel suite?
我们住哪里 电影公司招待的饭店大套房。
-
5. Uh, no, not really. It's an independent film. y'know? So we don't have a real big budget.
不算是 这是独立制片的电影 没有太多预算。
-
6. I figured I'd just stay in your room.
我想我住你房间好了。
-
7. I see, but once you get your first paycheck, you'll be springing a big hotel suite, right?
了解 但等你拿到酬劳之后 你会请我住饭店大套房吧。
-
8. Lead in the movie, they must be paying you a lot.
主演电影的片酬 一定不少吧。
-
9. Oh, yeah. Check this out.
是啊 我算给你听。
-
10. For every dollar Shutterspeed makes one penny of it goes right in Joey's pocket.
《极限速度》每赚一块钱 乔伊就能分到百分之一。