返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 老友记 第5季 第22集>>

  • 1. Joey, what's it like on a movie set, huh?
    乔伊 拍片现场是什么样子。
  • 2. Do you have a dressing room? Do you have a chair with your name on it?
    你有自己的更衣室吗 有专属的私人座椅吗。
  • 3. Uh, yeah, yeah, I got all that going on.
    有啊 一切都在进行当中。
  • 4. Listen, uh, make sure you tell Chandler he couldn't have been more wrong.
    你一定要跟钱德说 他完完全全看走眼了。
  • 5. Uh-oh, I gotta go, Monica. My, uh, sushi's here.
    摩妮卡 我得挂了 我的寿司送来了。
  • 6. Sorry about that. Thanks for waiting. Okay.
    抱歉 多谢你们等我 没关系。
  • 7. Everybody smile. Okay. Thanks a lot.
    大家笑一个 好了 多谢。
  • 8. Enjoy your stay at Caesar's. We hope it's toga-rific.
    希望你们在凯萨住得愉快 祝福你们" 罗马" 精神。
  • 9. Ugh. Kill me. Kill me now.
    杀了我 杀了我吧。
  • 10. Hey, Rach, can you pass me the TV Guide? Yeah.
    瑞秋 《电视指南》递给我好吗 好啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 36 Previous Next