<< 风骚律师 第3季 第05集>>
-
1. I recorded my brother to build a case against him.
我给我弟弟录了音 对他进行立案。
-
2. And at the time,would you say that you were in possession of your faculties?
在那时,可以说你的神志是完全清醒的吗。
-
3. All due respect, but --
恕我冒昧。
-
4. but you do sound somewhat unhinged on the recording.
但你在录音中听起来有一点神经错乱。
-
5. Yes, I understand that.
是的 我能理解。
-
6. But what you heard was theater.
但你所听到的是戏剧。
-
7. A performance, play-acting.
一场表演 是我假扮的。
-
8. I exaggerated the symptoms of my disease
我夸张了我所患疾病的病征。
-
9. to extract the truth.
以获取事实真相。
-
10. Can we talk about your disease for a moment?
我们能谈论一下你的疾病吗。