返回首页
登录 注册
购买会员 购买音频权限

    << 风骚律师 第3季 第08集>>

  • 1. after you and Jimmy dragged it through the mud.
    因为你和吉米让我们名誉扫地。
  • 2. I did everything in my power to defend my client.
    我只是尽我所能 为我的委托人辩护。
  • 3. Oh, is that what you're calling it?
    这就是你的托词吗。
  • 4. That's the job, Howard.
    这份工作就是这样 霍华德。
  • 5. And by the way, it was all very convenient for you
    顺便说一下 对你有利时。
  • 6. to ignore Chuck's illness when it suited you.
    你就无视查克的病 还真方便啊。
  • 7. So, I take you out of the mail room, put you through law school,mentor you, and then when you leave
    我把你带出收发室 供你念完法律,亲自指导你 你离开后。
  • 8. and stab me in the back, that's my fault?
    在背后放暗箭伤我 倒成我的错了吗。
  • 9. I'm not cashing this.
    我不会去兑现的。
  • 10. Kim, your debt is forgiven.
    金 你的债务被豁免了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next