<< 风骚律师 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. You say so, Howard.
非这么说也行 霍华德。
-
2. No, no, I've been thinking about this a lot.
不不 这件事我考虑了好久。
-
3. And you know what? We should have hired you.
知道吗 我们本应该雇你的。
-
4. I mean, don't worry about it.
不用放在心上。
-
5. That's ancient history.
都是老黄历了。
-
6. You deserved a shot.
你本该拥有一次机会。
-
7. And I could've given it to you...
我本可以给你机会的。
-
8. when you got barred or when you brought us Sandpiper.
在你通过司法考试 还有帮我们拿到矶鹞渡的案子时。
-
9. Both times, I should've shown some backbone.
两次都是 我该有点骨气的。
-
10. It would've been the right thing to do.
那才是正确的做法。