<< 风骚律师 第5季 第04集>>
-
1. Well, I am glad you had
我很高兴。
-
2. this cleansing moment of clarity, Howard.
你能清楚认识到错误 霍华德。
-
3. Good for you.
好样的。
-
4. Let me be clear.
让我说清楚。
-
5. I'm not interested in yesterday.
我对过去不感兴趣。
-
6. I missed an opportunity with you,and I think it's time to correct that.
我错过了与你共事的机会,是时候纠正错误了。
-
7. I'd like you to come work at HHM.
我想让你来HHM律所工作。
-
8. You want me to work for you
你想让我为你工作。
-
9. after all the shit that's happened between us?
即便我们之间发生了那么多破事。
-
10. Oh, as far as I'm concerned,that's between you and Chuck.
在我看来,那是你跟查克的恩怨。