<< ted [2025-06-15]-A Parent’s Guide to Raising Kids After Loss | Andy Laats | TED >>
-
1. Well, first of all, I completely underestimated how hard Liz's end of the alphabet was, that N through Z.
首先,我完全低估了丽兹字母的后半段工作的难度,从N到Z。。
-
2. I mean, six days after she died, all three kids got sent home from school with headlights.
我的意思是,她去世六天后,三个孩子都从学校被送回家得了头虱。。
-
3. We'd been sleeping in the same room.
我们一直在同一个房间里睡觉。。
-
4. We'd been sleeping in the same room together, so it was a total mess.
我们一直在同一个房间里睡觉,因此一切都变得非常混乱。。
-
5. Things got more routine, but they didn't get easier.
事情变得更有规律,但并没有变得更容易。。
-
6. Three kids, two schools, five after-school activities, just getting everybody to where they needed to be.
三个孩子,两个学校,五个课外活动,只是让每个人到他们需要去的地方。。
-
7. Permission slip, sunscreen, water bottle, both shoes.
许可单,防晒霜,水瓶,两只鞋。。
-
8. I don't know how people did it.
我不知道人们是怎么做到的。。
-
9. But past the literal nitpicking and the logistics was the emotional dimension.
但是在字面上的挑剔和后勤安排之外,还有情感的维度。。
-
10. I mean, I knew my kids, but I didn't know them like Liz knew them.
我是说,我了解我的孩子们,但不像莉兹那样了解他们。。