返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. But I'm the assistant editor this year.
    但我今年是助理编辑。
  • 2. -Well, I'm sorry, Neil. -But, Father, I can't.
    -我看算了 尼尔 -但是爸爸 这不行。
  • 3. -It wouldn't be fair. -Would you excuse us for a moment?
    -这不公平 -孩子们 我们得单独谈一下。
  • 4. Don't you ever dispute me in public. Do you understand?
    别公开跟我顶撞 明白吗。
  • 5. -Father, I wasn't disputing.. -After you've finished medical school...
    -爸爸 我不是顶撞...-等你读完医科大学...。
  • 6. and you're on your own, then you can do as you damn well please.
    自立了 你想干什么就干什么。
  • 7. But until then, you do as I tell you. Is that clear?
    但在那之前 你得听我的 明白了吗。
  • 8. Yes, sir. I'm sorry.
    明白 对不起。
  • 9. You know how much this means to your mother, don't you?
    你知道这对你妈妈有多重要 对不对。
  • 10. Yes, sir.
    是。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next