<< 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>
-
1. "O Captain, my Captain."
"哦 船长 我的船长"。
-
2. Who knows where that comes from?
有谁知道出自哪儿吗。
-
3. Anybody?
有吗。
-
4. Not a clue?
没人知道。
-
5. It's from a poem by Walt Whitman about Mr Abraham Lincoln.
出自沃尔特·惠特曼为亚伯拉罕·林肯写的一首诗。
-
6. Now in this class you can either call me Mr Keating...
听好 在班上你们可以叫我基丁老师...。
-
7. or, if you're slightly more daring, "O Captain, my Captain."
或者有胆量的话就叫"哦 船长 我的船长"。
-
8. Now, let me dispel a few rumours so they don't fester into facts.
我首先要消除一些谣言 免得误人子弟。
-
9. Yes, I, too, attended Hell-ton and survived.
没错 我也上过这所地狱学校并活了下来。
-
10. And, no, at that time, I was not the mental giant you see before you.
不过 那时候我可不是你们现在看到的思想巨人。