返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. I was the intellectual equivalent of a 98-pound weakling.
    我的智慧跟一个九十八磅重的弱智差不多。
  • 2. I would go to the beach, and people would kick copies of Byron in my face.
    我到海滩念诗 人们会把拜伦诗集往我脸上砸。
  • 3. Now... Mr Pitts?
    好了...皮茨。
  • 4. That's a rather unfortunate name.
    这名字太不幸了。
  • 5. Mr Pitts, where are you?
    皮茨 哪位是皮茨。
  • 6. Mr Pitts, would you open your hymnal to page 542.
    皮茨 把诗集翻到第五百四十二页。
  • 7. Read the first stanza of the poem you find there.
    念一下那首诗的第一节。
  • 8. "To the Virgins to Make Much of Time"?
    "劝少女们珍惜时光"。
  • 9. Yes, that's the one.
    对 就是那首。
  • 10. Somewhat appropriate, isn't it?
    对你们很合适 对吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next