返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. -Chris, come on! -Chet, I'm coming.
    -克里丝 你在干嘛 -切特 我来了。
  • 2. Knox. How are you? Joe Danburry.
    诺克斯 你好吗 乔·丹伯里。
  • 3. -Nice to meet you, sir. -He's the spitting image of his father.
    -很高兴见到您 -他简直跟他父亲一个样。
  • 4. -How is he? Come on in. -Chris!
    -他怎么样 进来吧 -克里丝。
  • 5. -Great. He just did a big case for G.M. -I know where you're headed.
    -他挺好 刚办了件大案 -这也是你的志向吧。
  • 6. -I'm coming. -Like father, like son, huh?
    -我来了 -有其父 必有其子。
  • 7. Ooh! Psycho!
    神经病。
  • 8. -Another game? -What do you mean?
    -换个游戏玩 -什么意思。
  • 9. just replace these numbers here with 'x, "for 'x"and 'y. "
    用X和Y替换这些数字。
  • 10. -Of course. -Of course. So what's the problem?
    -当然 -当然 那还有什么问题。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next