返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. -God. -What was the Dead Poets Society?
    -天哪 -什么是死亡诗人俱乐部。
  • 2. I doubt the present administration would look too favourably upon that.
    现在的学校不会认为那是个什么好组织。
  • 3. Why? What was it?
    为什么 那到底是什么。
  • 4. -Gentlemen, can you keep a secret? -Sure.
    -各位 你们能保密吗 -当然。
  • 5. The Dead Poets were dedicated to sucking the marrow out of life.
    "死亡诗人致力于吸取生命的精华"。
  • 6. That's a phrase from Thoreau we'd invoke at the beginning of every meeting.
    这是我们每次开会前都要引用的梭罗的一句话。
  • 7. You see, we would gather at the old Indian cave...
    我们经常在印地安山洞聚会。
  • 8. and take turns reading from Thoreau, Whitman, Shelley... the biggies.
    轮流朗诵梭罗 惠特曼 雪莱等诗人的作品。
  • 9. Even some of our own verse.
    甚至我们自己的诗作。
  • 10. And in the enchantment of the moment, we'd let poetry work its magic.
    在那种痴迷的时刻 诗歌有着一种神奇的作用。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next