返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>

  • 1. What is this, a midnight study group?
    这算什么 午夜学习小组。
  • 2. Forget it, Pitts. You're coming. Meeks, your grades hurting too?
    行啦 皮茨 参加吧 米克斯 你功课也紧吗。
  • 3. -I'll try anything once. -Except sex.
    -什么我都不怕 -除了女孩。
  • 4. I'm in as long as we're careful.
    只要小心点我就参加。
  • 5. -What about you, Knox? -I don't know, Charlie.
    -你怎么样 诺克斯 -我不知道 查理。
  • 6. Come on, Knox. It'll help you get Chris.
    好啦 诺克斯 这对你追克里丝有好处。
  • 7. Yeah? How?
    是吗 为什么。
  • 8. -Women swoon. -But why do they swoon?
    -女人亢奋 -但她们为什么亢奋。
  • 9. Charlie, tell me why they swoon! Charlie!
    查理 告诉我她们为什么亢奋。
  • 10. Okay, follow the stream to the waterfall.
    沿着小河走到瀑布。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 1079 Previous Next