<< 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>
-
1. Jesus, Todd, whose side are you on?
天哪 托德 你站在谁一边。
-
2. I mean, I haven't even gotten the part yet.
我意思是现在连角色还没弄到。
-
3. Can't I even enjoy the idea for a little while?
我就不能先在脑子里过过瘾。
-
4. -You're coming to the meeting? -I don't know. Maybe.
-你参加下午的聚会吗 -我不知道 也许会。
-
5. Nothing Mr Keating has to say means shit to you, does it, Todd?
基丁老师的话对你狗屁不算 是吗 托德。
-
6. -Wh..What is that supposed to mean? -You're in the club!
-这...这是什么意思 -你是俱乐部成员。
-
7. Being in the club means being stirred up by things.
是成员就意味着充满激情。
-
8. You look about as stirred up as a cesspool.
但你看上去象一潭死水。
-
9. -So you want me out? -No, I want you in!
-你要我退出 -我要你参与。
-
10. But being in means you gotta do something, not just say you're in.
但参与意味着你得做点事情 不是光嘴上说。