<< 电影 (死亡诗社)Dead.Poets.Society>>
-
1. How are you gonna be in a play if your father won't let you?
如果你爸不让 你怎么去演戏呢。
-
2. First, I gotta get the part, then I can worry about that.
我首先要争取到角色 然后再想这个问题。
-
3. But won't he kill you if he finds out you went to an audition
但如果他发现你都没跟他说一声就去参加试演。
-
4. and didn't tell him?
他还不杀了你。
-
5. No, no, no. As far as I'm concerned,he won't have to know about any of this.
不 不 不 照我看来,根本用不着让他知道这件事。
-
6. -Well, that's impossible. -Bullshit. Nothing's impossible.
-这不可能 -不 没什么不可能。
-
7. Well, why don't you just call him and ask him and m-maybe he'll say yes.
听我说 你干嘛不打个电话问问他 也许他会同意。
-
8. That's a laugh.
简直笑话。
-
9. If I don't ask him, at least I won't be disobeying him.
如果不问他 至少我没违抗他的意愿。
-
10. Yeah, but if he said no before...
是 但如果他以前就不同意...。