<< 电影 (疯狂动物城)Zootopia>>
-
1. - False advertizing. - Permit. Receipt of declared commerce.
-虚假广告 -许可证 商品申报凭证。
-
2. And I didn't falsely advertize anything. Take care.
我没做虚假广告 再会。
-
3. You told that mouse the Pawpsicle sticks were redwood!
你跟老鼠说冰棒棍是红木的。
-
4. That's right. Red wood. With a space in the middle.
是啊 红色的木头 简称就是。
-
5. Wood that is red.
红木。
-
6. You can't touch me, Carrots.
你动不了我的 萝卜头。
-
7. I've been doing this since I was born.
我从小就开始这么干了。
-
8. You're gonna wanna refrain from calling me Carrots.
不许再叫我萝卜头。
-
9. My bad. I just naturally assumed you came...
我的错 我只是觉得你。
-
10. from some little carrot-choked Podunk. No?
肯定是从遍地胡萝卜的屯里来的吧。