返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (肖生克的救赎)The Shawshank Redemption>>

  • 1. I've been very clear on this point.
    我已经讲的很清楚了。
  • 2. I get hazy where the cleaning woman shows up the following morning
    但清洁工第二天早晨上工时。
  • 3. and finds your wife in bed with her lover
    发现了床上的两具尸体。
  • 4. riddled with.38-caliber bullets.
    身上全是38毫米的弹孔。
  • 5. Does that strike you as a fantastic coincidence, or is it just me?
    你不觉得这很巧吗 还是只有我这么想。
  • 6. Yes, it does.
    是 很巧。
  • 7. Yet you still maintain you threw your gun into the river
    但你仍声称早在案发之前。
  • 8. before the murders took place.
    就已经丢掉了枪。
  • 9. That's very convenient.
    这种说法很省事。
  • 10. It's the truth.
    这是实话。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 172 Previous Next