返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 电影 (肖生克的救赎)The Shawshank Redemption>>

  • 1. The police dragged that river for three days, and nary a gun was found
    警方打捞了三天都没找到。
  • 2. so no comparison could be made
    这样就无法比对。
  • 3. between your gun and the bullets
    你的手枪和。
  • 4. taken from the bloodstained corpses of the victims.
    受害者尸体上的弹痕。
  • 5. And that also
    所以呢。
  • 6. is very convenient. Isn't it, Mr. Dufresne?
    这样很省事 不是吗 杜弗伦先生。
  • 7. Since I am innocent of this crime
    我是清白的。
  • 8. I find it decidedly inconvenient that the gun was never found.
    所以找不到枪反而很费事。
  • 9. Ladies and gentlemen, you've heard all the evidence.
    女士们先生们 一切证据都向各位报告了。
  • 10. We have the accused at the scene of the crime. We have footprints.
    脚印和胎痕证明 被告在场。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 172 Previous Next