<< 电影 (肖生克的救赎)The Shawshank Redemption>>
-
1. so that he could shoot each of them again. An extra bullet per lover
然后再一人添一枪。
-
2. right in the head.
射穿脑袋。
-
3. You strike me as a particularly icy and remorseless man, Mr. Dufresne.
你面目冷漠 全无悔意 杜弗伦先生。
-
4. It chills my blood just to look at you.
看见你就令我齿寒。
-
5. By the power vested in me by the state of Maine
根据缅因州赋予我的权力。
-
6. I hereby order you to serve two life sentences back-to-back
我判你两个无期徒刑。
-
7. one for each of your victims. So be it!
为两位死者偿命 退庭。
-
8. Sit.
坐下。
-
9. We see you've served 20 years of a life sentence?
你被判无期徒刑 已关二十年。
-
10. -Yes, sir. -You feel you've been rehabilitated?
-是的 -你改过自新了吗。