<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第01集>>
-
1. Staring out of the window is what we do.
我们唯一能做的就是眺望。
-
2. I assume you'll need help carrying it up.
我还以为你要人帮忙能把它搬上来。
-
3. I still got grounds privileges.
我还是有去楼下的特权。
-
4. And who's going to carry you when you're carrying the cello?
如果你去搬大提琴的话 谁来搬你。
-
5. Yes, cast aside the useless cripple
那是 把一个无用的跛子撇在一边。
-
6. How very German of you.
真像德国佬。
-
7. Seriously, the thing weighs a ton with that case.
说真的 那东西加上箱子有一吨重。
-
8. I think I'll need a dolly.
我想我需要个手推车。
-
9. Or we could ask Clark Kent to pitch in.
或者可以让超人先生把它弄进去。
-
10. The dolly's probably easier.
手推车比较好办。