<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. Um, you don't generally get an offer
一般来说你不会受聘。
-
2. Unless you're looking for one.
除非你特意去应征。
-
3. I put out some feelers when I found out House wasn't coming back.
当我发现豪斯一去不复返的时候 我就到处求职了。
-
4. I lobbied to keep the department open
我努力游说上头保留这个部门。
-
5. So you could keep your job.
才能保住你的工作。
-
6. Yes. That was incredibly altruistic of you.
是吧 你真是太无私了。
-
7. It's nothing personal.
不是针对你。
-
8. Actually, I think you're doing pretty well.
你干得很出色。
-
9. But I came here to work with House.
可是我是为与豪斯共事而来。
-
10. He's a jerk.
他是个混蛋。