<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第07集>>
-
1. Uh, he's trying to get his old fellows back?
他正努力把那些老伙伴弄回来。
-
2. It's called stalking.
这叫做跟踪。
-
3. I am way too busy to play officer of the court.
我正忙着应付法院人员。
-
4. That's a shame, since you're the one who triggered this.
太可惜了 你可是整件事的起因。
-
5. What do you see in Lucas anyway?
对了 你怎么看卢卡斯。
-
6. I don't see that it's any of your business.
我不觉得这跟你有什么关系。
-
7. Did you think House wouldn't find out?
你觉得豪斯不会发现吗。
-
8. You could've at least told me so I wouldn't have coached him
你至少可以事先告诉我 我就不用教他。
-
9. On how to prove his worthiness to you.
怎样证明自己对你的重要性。
-
10. I know you're upset with me
我知道你对我失望了。