返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第09集>>

  • 1. I needed room for my margarita jell-o shots.
    我得腾点地方放我的玛格丽塔果冻鸡尾酒。
  • 2. I use test tubes as bottles
    我用试管代替了瓶子。
  • 3. So they'll be shaped like my cane.
    这样它们就和我的手杖有同样的形状。
  • 4. Why'd you go out drinking alone
    你有这么棒的酒友。
  • 5. When you got such great company here?
    干嘛还出去自己喝闷酒呢。
  • 6. Tucker wants me to donate a lobe of my liver to him.
    塔克想让我捐我的肝脏给他。
  • 7. And you were out drinking.
    那你就去喝酒。
  • 8. So you're actually considering this?
    你真的在考虑这个吗。
  • 9. Yeah. I was out marinating my liver in alcohol
    没错 我去把我的肝泡在酒精里。
  • 10. To get it ready for the transplant. Yeah.
    为移植做准备 没错。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 81 Previous Next