<< 豪斯医生 第1季 第12集>>
-
1. Maybe you napped all day.
也许你整天打盹呢。
-
2. I gave you empirical proof that I did not prank you.
我以经验主义为证证明我没有玩弄你。
-
3. No. No, you did not.
不 你没有。
-
4. You created empirical proof that I didn't prank you,Selling me on the notion that you didn't prank me.
你创造了一种经验主义并以它为证,鼓吹一种概念证明你没有玩弄我。
-
5. Maybe you self-pranked.
有可能是自我玩弄。
-
6. I don't master-prank.
我从不自我玩弄。
-
7. Is that cut on your cheek even real?
那个削去面颊的事是真的吗。
-
8. See, this is exactly what our nemesis wants--
看见了吗 这正是我们的敌人所希望的。
-
9. Divide and conquer.
各个击破。
-
10. - Can't you see that? - Okay.
-你还没看出来吗 -好吧。