返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第13集>>

  • 1. Mr. Acevedo, I am sorry you're having financial difficulties.
    阿塞维多先生 很抱歉你有经济问题。
  • 2. But because of us, you still have a thumb.
    但多亏我们 你保住了大拇指。
  • 3. I assume that's something a carpenter might need.
    我以为一个木匠应该需要大拇指吧。
  • 4. And I assume you didn't ask for this meeting
    我也以为你见我们。
  • 5. so you could lecture my client.
    不是为了教育我的客户吧。
  • 6. You have insurance.
    你有保险。
  • 7. But by filing this suit,you've caused us to get paid nothing by them either.
    但凭这个诉讼,他们可能拒绝赔付。
  • 8. - That's not our problem. - Actually it is,Since he's responsible
    -这跟我们无关 -实际上有关系,因为他要对我们。
  • 9. For any expense we're not reimbursed.
    尚未赔付的费用负责。
  • 10. But if you drop this suit
    但是如果你撤诉。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 83 Previous Next