返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第1季 第20集>>

  • 1. Well, it looks like you fell
    看上去好像正好摔到。
  • 2. on the tip of someone's boot.
    某人的靴子头上了。
  • 3. I said something that someone objected to.
    我说了些别人不同意的话。
  • 4. Well, if you don't remember,- then how can you-- - it's usually the way it is
    如果你不记得,-那你怎么 -通常我挨人打。
  • 5. when someone hits me.
    都是因为这样。
  • 6. People who kick when you're down are jerks,but they're generally not irrational jerks.
    趁你摔倒时踹你的是混蛋,但通常不是没来由的混蛋。
  • 7. You got drunk enough
    你醉到糊里糊涂地。
  • 8. to get into a bar fight and not remember,And you've been insisting that everything's fine?
    卷入酒吧斗殴而事后一点都不记得,可你还一直坚持说自己一切都好。
  • 9. W-why--why go out and get blind drunk?
    为什么要出去买醉。
  • 10. Were you looking for a fight?
    你是故意去找碴吗。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next