<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. the arrival and the departure.
为何出现 又为何消失。
-
2. That's real mature, House.
你还真成熟 豪斯。
-
3. What do you mean?
你这话什么意思。
-
4. This is outlandishly childish.
我这明明就是出奇的幼稚。
-
5. I custom-built this puppy.
这个宝贝可是我特别定制的。
-
6. It's got 106 LEDs,each one sending light to your eyes,slightly different wavelength.
装有106个LED灯泡,每一个的波长都略有不同,直直地射进你的眼睛里。
-
7. Turn that off.
把那玩意关上。
-
8. Different wavelengths are stimulating your autonomic nervous system.
不同波长的光会刺激你的自主神经系统。
-
9. That's what's making you feel like you're on a boat in choppy waters.
让你觉得好像坐在一条摇摆不定的船上。
-
10. Oh ho ho! Cool.
太酷了。