<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第04集>>
-
1. I hope this isn't going where I assume it's going.
我希望事态不会向我认为的方向发展。
-
2. You're the one who brought Andrews in.
是你把安德鲁斯牵涉进来的。
-
3. You set the wheels in motion.
这一切都是你操办的。
-
4. We had a patient who was going to die
我们当时有个重危病人。
-
5. without an avm embolization.
如果不做脑动静脉畸形栓塞治疗必死无疑。
-
6. Andrews...was the only neurologist I could reach.
安德鲁斯是我唯一能联系到的神经科医师。
-
7. He told me had a few glasses of wine,and that he shouldn't do it,but he also said that you were good.
他告诉我他喝了几杯红酒,也知道他不该这么做,但他还说了 你很优秀。
-
8. You were ready to do one, as long as you were supervised.
只要有人在旁指导 你已可以做栓塞治疗了。
-
9. So we agreed that he would come in,but wouldn't touch the patient.
所以我们同意让他留下,但不能碰病人。
-
10. I can understand the rationalization.
你的想法我可以理解。