<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. How could you keep this from me? From Ben?
这事你怎么能瞒着我 瞒着本。
-
2. He really needs to know
难道真的要让他知道。
-
3. his Dad just breezed in and out of his life,drunk and incoherent?
他父亲只是他人生中一个过客,一直烂醉如泥而不负责任。
-
4. It's better to think the man's dead but decent.
我宁可让他对父亲抱有美好的回忆。
-
5. You realize I have to invite someone else to the Rubio Fight?
你知道我得邀请别人去看卢比奥拳击赛。
-
6. Nope. No realization whatsoever.
不行 我才不管呢。
-
7. You have a Lojack on your leg.
你脚上还绑着个追踪器呢。
-
8. I was happy watching the fight on pay-per-view.
在付费电视上看比赛我很满足了。
-
9. You're the one who insisted we go to Atlantic City.
是你坚持要去大西洋城的。
-
10. Your biological father was a decent, god-fearing minister.
你的生父是个规规矩矩的牧师。