返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>

  • 1. The guy who raised you was a cold-hearted jerk.
    你的养父是个铁石心肠的混蛋。
  • 2. I'm trying to figure out why you're so convinced
    我在揣测你为什么吃准了。
  • 3. Adams has parentally inflicted damage.
    亚当斯肯定受过父母的伤害。
  • 4. You're trying to deflect.
    你在转移话题。
  • 5. Now you are.
    转移话题的是你。
  • 6. You have to believe that every parent screws up every child.
    你强迫自己认为父母都会毁了他们的孩子。
  • 7. Or you were screwed out of a decent childhood.
    不然你就要承认你自己毁了美好的童年。
  • 8. My decent Daddy of the cloth
    我规规矩矩的牧师老爸。
  • 9. was also being indecent with my married Mom.
    找我的已婚老妈干些见不得人的勾当。
  • 10. He probably would have taken other kids to the playground.
    他很可能还有别的孩子要带去游乐场。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next