<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. Is this true?
这是真的吗。
-
2. Yes, Jarisch-Herxheimer is real.
没错 真有贝佐尔德-亚里施反射这回事。
-
3. It sounds silly, but...
听起来有点儿傻 不过...。
-
4. Oh, you mean the--the--right.
哦 你说的是那个... 好吧。
-
5. I found stains on his clothes.
我在他的衣服上发现了痕迹。
-
6. He didn't understand and he didn't seem traumatized.
他当时还不懂 也没有受到创伤的迹象。
-
7. I kept trying to talk to him, but before long, he'd forgotten,And he seemed--
我试图跟他说起这件事 可是不久之后他就不记得了,而且他看起来。
-
8. And he seemed happy and he seemed normal.
看起来很快乐 一切正常。
-
9. So you made daddy go away
所以你把父亲撵走。
-
10. and you made sure junior had no reason to go looking.
编好理由让孩子永远不会去找他。