返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第06集>>

  • 1. Because you had lousy parents.
    因为你父母很差劲。
  • 2. Because I didn't.
    因为我的父母不差。
  • 3. All my friends' parents were divorced or having affairs
    我朋友们的父母不是离婚就是出轨。
  • 4. or barely knew their kids' birthdays.
    要么就连自己孩子的生日都忘了。
  • 5. You envied their dysfunction?
    你嫉妒他们的扭曲。
  • 6. I-I thought it made them deeper somehow.
    我当时以为 挫折给了他们深度。
  • 7. It was stupid.
    真是愚蠢。
  • 8. I hitchhiked to Manhattan,moved in with an older guy.
    我搭便车到曼哈顿,和一个大我很多的男人同居。
  • 9. In two months, I came running home.
    不到两个月 我就跑回家了。
  • 10. It took my parents years to get over it.
    我父母几年后才从中恢复。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 78 Previous Next