<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第08集>>
-
1. I'm not looking for excitement.
我不是在找刺激。
-
2. I'm doing my job,part of which is to make sure House does his.
我是在干我的本职工作,其中就包括让豪斯做好他的本职工作。
-
3. Girlfriend might not be so bad.
找个女朋友这主意不错。
-
4. It's less dangerous than where you're headed.
这比你要做的事风险小多了。
-
5. And that's from a guy with one alimony
这话是从我这个要付一份赡养费。
-
6. and two child support payments.
还要养两个孩子的人口中说出的。
-
7. It's this new curve control thing.
这个新的弯道控制装置。
-
8. It automatically slows the car when it senses
当它感应到我入弯速度太快时。
-
9. I'm taking a curve too fast.
能自动减慢车速。
-
10. You really think I care about your car,or are you just trying to avoid talking
你真的以为我很在乎你的车吗,或是你在想方设法不谈及。