返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 豪斯医生 第2季 第10集>>

  • 1. And I'm not acting out.
    我不是要特立独行。
  • 2. My life at home sucked,so I got the hell out of there.
    我在家里的生活烂透了,所以我逃了出来。
  • 3. There are other options
    除了住在街上。
  • 4. besides living on the streets.
    还有别的选择啊。
  • 5. Right, like group homes, where you're packed in
    对 比如儿童之家。
  • 6. with as many messed-up delinquent kids as possible,foster parents who only take you in
    全是行为不端的失足儿童,寄养父母会收留你。
  • 7. because you're a meal ticket.
    不过是因为你就张饭票。
  • 8. I can think of easier ways to make 175 bucks a week.
    我能想到更简单的方法一周赚175块钱。
  • 9. No, you're right-- I really should roll the dice
    你说得对 我真应该赌一把。
  • 10. and hope for a pair that don't ruin my life
    然后祈祷这对夫妇不要像我妈一样。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next