<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. There's nothing cynical about my husband. He and I--
我丈夫并不见利忘义 我们...。
-
2. No, it's okay. I get it.
没事的 我明白。
-
3. What guy thinks men should be more like women?
什么男人会认为男人应该更像女人一点呢。
-
4. A macho jerk who got a big wake-up call
在密尔沃基的一间体育酒吧外。
-
5. courtesy of three drunks who beat the crap outta me
三个痛揍了我一顿的醉汉。
-
6. outside a sports bar in Milwaukee.
让我这个大男子主义的混蛋如梦初醒。
-
7. I'm guessing that explains the broken wrist
我想这倒是解释了你病史上。
-
8. in your medical history?
手腕骨折这一条。
-
9. Those morons did me the biggest favor of my life.
这三个白痴帮了我这辈子最大的一个忙。
-
10. I realized I'd sacrificed my health
我意识到。