<< 豪斯医生 第2季 第13集>>
-
1. I have a government to defraud at noon.
我中午还有个政府官员要去骗。
-
2. If you need to leave, you should.
如果有必要 你应该马上走。
-
3. I'm fairly confident our patient's got sarcoidosis.
我有足够理由相信我们的病人患的是结节病。
-
4. Wow, you said that with so much authority.
你说的话很有权威的感觉。
-
5. Did anyone else get chills?
有没有人瑟瑟发抖啦。
-
6. Just until I realized our patient has
不过我发现病人。
-
7. no sign of parenchymal lung abnormalities,which makes sarcoidosis a long shot.
没有肺实质病变的迹象,说明结节病可能性不大。
-
8. And bookkeeping isn't gonna get you any farther than boobs.
照搬书本也没比露乳有用。
-
9. Though in fairness, the boobs were really, really helping.
客观来说 春光确实很有帮助。
-
10. I still think it's myasthenia gravis.
我还认为是重症肌无力。